Development of Diagnostic Kit
ImmuneMed Inc. has focused on developing a rapid, accurate and reproducible acute febrile illness diagnostic kit with high sensitivity and specificity for the past 10 years. We are ready to announce a new AFI rapid kit that simultaneously detects both IgM and IgG of 3 different AFI within 10 minutes based on the lateral flow Immuno Chromatographic Assay. The Diagnostic Kit was developed and met with the world class research standard. We expect that it will be marketed from 2009.
It can potentially be in general hospitals, clinical inspection centers, rural health centers and military clinics worldwide. We also posses the proprietary materials and technologies required for vaccine development and we are sure to develop it soon.
Benefits of Diagnostic Kit
- Possess technology to distinguish individual acute febrile illnesses (scrub typhus, leptospirosis,
haemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome, murine typhus) simultaneously within 10 minutes.
- Confirmation of IgM and IgG at the same time.
- Overcoming current limitation of low sensitivity and specificity.
- Simultaneous detection of major AFI at once, instead of using each separate AFI Diagnostic kit.
- Huge demands from Southeast Asian countries and China.